This is the multi-fandom and general life blog of a 26-year-old asexual Canadian bibliophile.
Once I tried to keep track of all the fandoms I can/will blog about at the drop of a hat, but there were too many so I gave up. Sorry.
I'm also enamoured of food, puns, history, photography, and adorable animals.
Feel free to talk to me either here on tumblr, or on skype, where I am brillig_and (let me know who you are first if you want to add me on skype though)
like come on marvel you’ve given yourself the perfect opportunity for a black widow movie
- natasha and the aftermath of making the decision that revealed her entire life to the entire world
- natasha figuring out her new covers
- natasha dealing with the fact that there are people in her past who are gonna be able to find her now
- NATASHA’S BACKSTORY!
- natasha’s past with shield
- natasha’s past with the kgb
- natasha becoming the black widow since there’s been more than one black widow
- natasha just kicking the shit out of bad guys for two and a half hours
- natasha and the secret of her ever-changing hairdos
work with me here
Okay so there’s this website called litographs that prints entire(or almost entire) books onto t-shirts. I mean seriously. look at this shit.
They have Le Mis
They have the phantom of the opera
They have the adventures of sherlock holmes
They have Leonardo da Vinci’s note books
They even have EDGAR. ALLAN. FREAKING. POE.
I AM SO EXCITED GUYS YOU HAVE NO IDEA
you can get them here